Our Data Products
COSMIC Data Analysis and Archive Center (CDAAC)
CDAAC is responsible for processing the science data received from COSMIC. This data is currently being processed not long after the data is received, i.e. approximately eighty percent of radio occultation profiles are delivered to operational weather centers within 3 hours of observation as well as in a more accurate post-processed mode (within 8 weeks of observation).
Missions of Opportunity
With the goal of providing more data to the radio occultation community, CDAAC also processes data in near real-time and in a more accurate post-processed mode (within 8 weeks of observation) for the following other missions:
- GPS/Meteorology (GPS/MET)
- Communications/Navigation Outage Forecasting System (C/NOFS)
- CHAllenging Mini-satellite Payload (CHAMP)
- Satélite de Aplicaciones Científic (SAC-C)
- Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) and
- The Meteorological Operational satellite programme/Global navigation satellite system Receiver for Atmospheric Sounding (Metop/GRAS).
- The German TerraSAR-X mission (TerraSAR-X)