COSMIC Annual Program Review 2016
Inn at Keystone - Keystone, CO
3-4 November 2016
Pet & Smoking Policy
No pets are allowed unless guests are registered in a pet-friendly room. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in any of the guest rooms. If evidence of smoking is found, a minimum of 300 will be charged for the cleaning.
Wi-Fi is free and accessible throughout the building and within the conference room and guest rooms.
If you are a UCAR/NCAR employee, UCAR will be billed directly for your hotel room. You will, however, be expected to pay for any incidental charges (phone calls, bar charges, etc.) upon checkout.
Special note on Thursday catering
Please note that since we are starting our event at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, a hot buffet will not be provided. Instead we will have fruit, muffins and beverages which will be provided in the meeting room Summit 3. A lunch buffet will be provided shortly after at 12 p.m. at the Black Bear Grill. (See agenda for more information)
Thursday Evening Entertainment
We will have some fun activities for the Thursday evening entertainment. COSMIC will provide everyone with one drink voucher for one complimentary drink at the Black Bear Grill Bar. You may purchase more beverages at your own cost, in which the bar will bill you directly at the time of purchase.
Hotel check-in and checkout information
November 3rd early check-in before 10:30 a.m. meeting start time: When you arrive at the Inn at Keystone, please go directly to the front desk lobby and proceed to check-in as you normally would at any hotel. Since the normal check-in hours for the hotel rooms are at 4 p.m., the majority of the rooms will likely not be ready when you arrive. The hotel will be doing its best to get the rooms ready for us as early as possible.
- Upon check-in, the front desk will ask for your credit card. You will not be charged for the hotel accommodations. Charges will only apply in cases of incidentals.
- If your room is ready, then you will be handed the access card to your room immediately.
- If your room is not ready, the front desk will ask for your cell phone number and will text you directly as soon as your room is available.
- You will have the choice to secure your luggage until your room is ready in a separate conference room called Summit 1. The front desk will be managing the check-in process and will keep your luggage locked in this room.
- You also have a choice of leaving your luggage in your securely locked car, if you feel more comfortable with that.
- If you have any questions once you arrive, please work directly with the front desk for assistance.
November 4th check out: Check out is at 11 a.m. You will have the option of checking out in the morning before our session starts at 9 a.m or during the brief break at 10 a.m. You will be given the option again of leaving your luggage in the secure room called Summit 1 until our program adjourns at 1 pm.
There is minimal free underground parking in the garage and parking outside behind the building as well. If all spaces are occupied free valet service is provided. Pull into the circle and see staff at the Front Desk.